Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Maricar Reyes - Richard Poon Wedding



The Maricar Reyes and Richard Poon Wedding Video


                 When I watched this video of Maricar and Richard, i can't help but flash a smile on my face and feel that "Kilig" .. I felt the sincerity upon hearing the exchange of their vows and amazed to know that they only had their first kiss on their wedding day .. 

                 I could still remember the time when Maricar's name was dragged into controversy and been on a scandalous news few years back .. I didn't get to see her video with that, ugh ., but I heard a lot of comments from people who were able to watch it .. People waited for her to speak up even though many negative remarks had already been said, still, Maricar chose to be quiet and kept her silence .. And it was, i think what most people admire about her ., including me ..

                 After getting into that certain kind of scandal, I don't know how one would be able to gain respect and appreciation from anyone, especially from guys .. That is why I am so happy that someone like Richard Poon still exists. Someone who has accepted her and her past., Someone who has given Maricar so much respect and dignity which might have lost before., Someone who brought her first to the Altar before anywhere else .. I just love the fact that this kind of love story is still and really happening ..

                 With this event happening in their life, I truly wish for every girl or woman to experience this type of love story .. After all, every woman deserves that certain kind of love and respect and deserves someone like Richard Poon .. 

                 To Maricar and Richard Poon, though we may not know each other, still, I wish you the best as newleyweds! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow Rita! Always A for effort ah! *clap..clap..clap! ganda nga ng story.. :)

    ReplyDelete